Having a tough time choosing between Brow Gel or Brow Soap? Here’s a breakdown of both brow products and which one might best suit the look you are after!
Let's break it down to help you decide which one will work best for you. Starting with or clear brow gel, called Brow Fix.
Brow gel is ideal for:
- a quick and effortless application, one swipe and you are done!
- setting your brow hairs in place and giving them a polished, groomed look.
- those who want something to use over the top of their powder filled brows.
We love our Alison Jade Brow Fix.
Our iconic brow gel that sets, tames and hydrates your brows in one product. The clear gel formula is flake-proof and lightweight, to bring a flexible hold and prolonged wear.
Our clear brow gel is also available in a tinted, so you can choose to add some colour to the hairs as well as setting them.
Next up we have Brow Soap (or you can also try or Brow Freeze).
Brow soap is ideal for:
- achieving a full, fluffy, and feathery look.
- a more dramatic effect by making your brows look thicker and bushier.
- making your brows look freshly laminated.
We love our Alison Jade Brow Freeze. Our unique formula will lock every hair in place without flaking, residue or looking stiff creating the perfect feathered brow.
Shop the Alison Jade Brow Soap online here and shop the Alison Jade Brow Freeze online here.
If you're looking for a natural and defined look with a bit of hold, go for a clear brow gel. On the other hand, if you want to channel your inner Brooke Shields with full and fluffy brows, brow soap might be your new go-to!
Don't be afraid to experiment with both to see which one you prefer.
Happy brow styling!