Recently I had the pleasure of shooting with the amazing supermodel Bambi for Russh Magazine. It was a great day all round – perfect weather, a fabulous local creative team assembled including Marie Cain from Head Studio, and Bambi was so down to earth and one of the most naturally beautiful women I have ever seen!
Our stunning back drop for the shoot was The Cottesloe Beach Hotel and our food was provided by Uncle Joe’s who dropped down some yummy lunch boxes to the team (thank you!)
All the photo’s are stunning, but these are my favourite looks from the shoot...
Here’s a breakdown of how I created Bambi’s make up look.
- Apply the Mineral Sheer Tint all over face using finger tips or brush of your choice.
- Use the Foundation Stick to conceal any imperfections, blemishes and dark circles.
- Next apply the Luminizer Foundation Stick to the bridge of the nose, cheekbones and cupid’s bow.
- Use the Mineral Gemstone Powder in Bronzer to apply a little just under the cheekbones. I used only a touch of mascara as we were keeping the look very natural.
- I also tweezed and trimmed Bambi’s famous brows and filled them with our Brow Shaper Kit in Light.
- To finish the look I used a touch of Super Gloss in Sweet.
If you want to recreate this look at home, you can shop the look here:
- Mineral Sheer Tint - Medium
- Foundation Stick - Natural Beige
- Foundation Stick - Luminizer
- Lush Mascara - Lush Black
- Brow Shaper Kit - Light
- Mineral Gemstone Powder - Bronzer
- Super gloss - Super Sweet
Pictures - Russh Magazine
PHOTOGRAPHY James Nelson
FASHION Billie Iveson
HAIR Marie Cain of Head Studio
MAKE UP Alison Jade for Alison Jade Cosmetics
MODEL Bambi @ IMG
LOCATION: The Cottesloe Beach Hotel
Love Alison x