If you're tired of your thinning hair or receding hairline cramping your style, then it’s time you looked into Scalp Micro Pigmentation. Scalp micropigmentation is a cosmetic treatment for thinning hair or hair loss. It’s an easy alternative to costly hair implants or transplant procedures.
What is Scalp Micro Pigmentation AKA SMP
Think of SMP as an artful trick for your scalp. It's like getting a tattoo, but not exactly. Skilled professionals use teeny-tiny pigments to replicate the look of real hair follicles on your scalp. It can be used to aid a thinning hairline and to cover up bald patches or scars. In summary, it creates the appearance of short-cut hair.
What are the benefits of Scalp Micro Pigmentation
Now, let's chat about the perks of SMP:
- SMP can make your hair look fuller and bolder. It's like hitting the "refresh" button on your hair game!
- Say goodbye to fretting over thinning hair or bald spots. SMP covers those up like a pro.
- It’s not high-maintenance and there is no downtime. Just a few touch-ups every 2 – 5 years.
- It’s quick and painless. Don't worry about endless hours in the chair. SMP is pretty swift and doesn't leave you wincing.
- It’s a great confidence boost!
Who is best suited to SMP?
Curious if SMP is your hair-hero? Do you have any of the following?
1. If your hair's feeling a bit scarce, SMP can create an illusion of density.
2. Got a hairline that's taken a step back? SMP can frame your face and make your receding hairline disappear.
3. Had a hair transplant? SMP can fill the gaps and enhance the overall effect. Teamwork!
4. It’s not just for men. Ladies dealing with hair thinning or bald spots can also rock the SMP magic.
How long does Scalp Micro Pigmentation take?
SMP is completed over 2-4 sessions, spaced 7-14 days apart. Each session takes anywhere from 1-4 hours depending on coverage needed. We choose a customised style and shade depending on your skin tone and your hair goals.
Scalp Micro Pigmentation is like Photoshop for your hair—only it's real life! If you're up for a hair upgrade without the hassle, SMP might just be for you. It's quick, it's painless, and it's confidence-boosting.