Please follow these instructions carefully for optimum results.
Before your appointment
- Ensure it has been at least 8 weeks between your previous lash lift appointment
- To ensure best results you must arrive to your appointments free of mascara or eyelash extensions. Please note a removal fee will be charged to remove excess makeup and results will vary due to remover being used.
- Your lash lift will take approximately 1 hour to complete feel free to bring along headphones
If you need to change your appointment please contact us 24 hours prior to avoid cancelation fees.
- To ensure your lashes stay lifted, please avoid direct contact of any water, oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face wash, makeup remover wipes, heat or steam (including cooking over steaming stovetops) for the next 24 hours.
- Use your take home mascara wand to brush lashes throughout the day whilst they’re setting into place.
- We also advise sleeping on your back to not disturb or misshape lashes.
- Brushing lashes upwards, from underneath each morning will maintain your lift.
- Use the recommended lash serum daily to maintain optimal lash health and hydration
Please use an oil free eye makeup remover and face wash. Avoid waterproof mascaras.
Unfortunately we can not accommodate late arrivals, we will do our best to accomodate our clients, where possible or offer the next available appointment. If you are driving please allow more than adequate time for traffic and parking. Enjoy a sparkling water, tea or coffee whilst you wait.
We reserve your appointments especially for you, therefore, we request that you be courteous and call us promptly if you are unable to attend your appointment. To best utilise appointment times for all clients we need at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations. Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a charge of 100% of the service cost. "No Shows" will be charged 100% of the service cost. This also applies to drastic appointment changes on the service you are booked in for - so, if you are booked in for a long service and you change your mind or don’t require, you must let us know 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
Our salons are not suitable for babies and children for a number of reasons.
Safety is a major concern, not just in relation to the various chemicals and instruments that we use for treatments, but also the sharp edged cabinets, chains and glassware displayed around the salon, are just too hazardous for children. We also have stairs at the entrance of the Perth salon and both salons are located on busy roads which are dangerous for children who's parents are not able to watch them while they are having a treatment done.
We are also conscious of ensuring that all of our clients enjoy a peaceful spa-type atmosphere at the salon. For many, it is a rare opportunity to take a relaxing break away from their own little ones!
Given the delicate nature of some of our treatments, such as eyelash tinting and brow tattooing, it is crucial that our staff are able to concentrate without any distractions. We certainly couldn’t expect children to sit still and keep quiet in such a boring environment for them – they get restless, which is completely understandable.
So as much as we love kids and understand that it can be very difficult to find someone to mind them, it is in everyone’s interest that they do not accompany parents to the salon. We hope that you are able to make suitable arrangements for your little one, as we would love to see you at Alison Jade soon.