PRE TREATMENT ADVICE
- If you have not had a Henna brow treatment before you must have an allergy patch test at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not use waterproof brow makeup for 2 days before your treatment.
- Ensure your skin is free of any makeup, spray tan or moisturisers before your appointment.
- Exfoliate the brow area the day before your appointment.
- Advise us if you have any allergies.
- Please wear dark clothing to your appointment to avoid any henna coming in contact with your clothing. Whilst we do our absolute best to ensure this doesn’t happen, henna is a very fine powder.
HENNA HOME CARE
- Avoid wetting your brows for the next 24 hours.
- Keep your brows free of any products or makeup for 24 hours to create the best skin stain.
- When cleansing your face, wipe around your brows to get the longest lasting skin stain.
- Do not use oil-based products over your brows.
- Avoid using exfoliants, topical acne medications, resurfacings serums or lightening products like alpha hydroxy acids, retinol, etc on or around the brow area as they will strip the brows of their colour.
- When swimming apply a barrier cream such as vaseline or paw paw to your brows to stop chlorine or salt from prematurely lightening your brows.